What does a doctor’s visit mean to you? An extra expense? An hour off of work? A test result you may not want? Do you know what it means to a child living in a poor community in South Asia?
- The first time they’ve held a toothbrush or been shown how to use one
- The first time someone has checked their vision
- The first time anyone has ever looked in their ears or their throats
- The first time someone has listened to their heartbeat with a stethoscope
- The first time a doctor has examined them or prescribed medication
Children around the world need medical care. Please pray for the teams reaching out to them with help for their bodies and help for their souls. Take a look at the bright smiles a check-up brought to young faces and pray for many more to follow.