I cannot imagine my life without reading. I read everything – cereal boxes, road signs, other people’s to do lists. It’s not because I find cereal boxes that interesting, because I really need to know the location of every gas station on a road trip, or because I’m nosy. I do it because wherever there are words, I will read them. I’ve always been like that. My mom taught me to read very early on, and I don’t think I’ve stopped devouring words since! So how can you help your child build those skills as a preschooler and kindergartner? It’s not as hard as you might think if you take it step by step and sound by sound.
Phonics with Penmanship is a complete phonics curriculum for Preschool (Year One) or Kindergarten (Year Two). There are printables, crafts, recipes, and more! There are so many amazing aspects of this curriculum that they won’t all fit in one post, but let me give you an overview!
With either year one or year two (they are sold separately), you receive:
- Teacher Manual WITH Lesson Plans
- Fully illustrated Student Workbook
- A set of printable phonics cards
- Access to resource pages for every letter of the alphabet that include fun snacks, activities, book recommendations, and printables
- Weekly activity packs emailed to you full of puzzles, games, and additional activities that feature the focus phonic of the week
Every piece of this curriculum is bright, colorful, and engaging. The options are limitless! Whether you have a hands-on learner, a child who loves worksheets, or a child who bounces from one style to another, there is so much variety here that you can keep them busy – and even maybe stay ahead of them!
Year One is a 40 week program, and Year Two is a 44 week program. Start your child’s journey to reading off on the right foot with Phonics with Penmanship.
Because this curriculum is brand new, you can grab it at a discount, but only for a few days! Here’s the info. You can buy either Year One or Year Two:
- Between August 7th-9th for $19.99
- Between August 10th-13th for $22.99
- Between August 14th-17th for $25.99
Or, you might just want to get Year One and Year Two both while they are each on sale so you can save on both now! It goes to full price starting August 18, so don’t wait!