Women in South Asia need your prayers. So many of them are hurting, and they don’t believe anyone will hear their cries. Many are treated as slaves in their own homes. Some are sold as slaves.
Some are abused by their husbands, and if he finally decides to leave, the women are the ones who suffer shame and disgrace, forced to beg for what food they can get to provide for themselves the children who are left behind.
Many don’t have Bibles, and even if they did, they couldn’t read them. Their education wasn’t important enough for the families to pursue.
And they know if they have daughters, they will grow up in the same seemingly endless cycle of pain and neglect that they have lived with all their lives.
They need to know that Someone hears their cries, that the God who made them loves and cherishes them simply for who they are-His daughters. They need to know there is a Savior who loves them and will hear when they reach out to Him, just as He did for the woman in Mark 5. Please pray with me that all the women of South Asia will:
- Learn there is a Savior who hears and cares
- Believe in His love for them
- Believe they are more precious than gold to Him
- Rejoice in the strength for today and the hope for eternity that He offers
- Teach their sons and daughters of His love, mercy, and forgiveness
- Be women who will change the world, one heart at a time
Leave a Reply