You may also enjoy the Ancient History: Egyptians, Romans, and Greeks File Folder Game.
Dive into ancient history with this easy-to-assemble file folder game. The game includes 38 images from the ancient Aztec, Inca, and Maya civilizations. Students match each piece to the empire it belongs to. A teacher script is included so this game may be used to introduce or review the concepts with students. A helpful game key is also included. All game pieces are included in both color and black and white. This is a great way to work a little history into your day.
The game includes:
• Instructions for assembly
• Teacher script
• Game key (black and white only)
• File folder cover image and label
• Maps of the three empires
• 14 Aztec images: codex, Tenochtitlan, causeways, ullamaliztli, calendar, temple, chinampas, homes, corn, tortilla, chocolate drink, agave, ceramic, and cacao beans
• 12 Inca images: bridges, chaski, terraces, potatoes, quinoa, llamas, house, Machu Picchu, gold, cloth, pottery, and quipu
• 12 Maya images: house, ball game, sweet potatoes, guava, pottery, jaguar, quetzal, canoes, writing, zero, calendar, and Chichén Itzá
Covers and introduction (4 pages), teacher script (2 pages), game key (2 pages), game pieces (9 pages color; 9 pages black and white). 26 pages total. Ages 5-10.